What is Alt-CBD?
Alt-CBD is an innovative formulation containing palmitoylethanolamide, or PEA for short. First identified in the 1950s, PEA has been well-researched as a naturally occurring fatty acid amide, produced by the body in small doses. PEA affects the body’s endocannabinoid system and has been compared to cannabidiol (CBD).
Why choose Alt-CBD?
Alt-CBD is manufactured using palmitic acid from sustainably sourced palm trees. PEA has no adverse effects and unlike CBD, contains absolutely no trace of THC.
We’ve also added vitamin C and vitamin D to our formulation for bone, joint and muscle health*.
Who is this for?
Those uncomfortable with taking CBD as it is an extract from the cannabis plant. PEA has no adverse effects and unlike CBD, contains absolutely no trace of THC.
* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
Made in the UK.
- Containing PEA, a well-researched molecule that occurs naturally in the body.
- An alternative to CBD, free from cannabinoids with absolutely no traces of THC.
- With added vitamin C for normal function of bones and cartilage.
- And vitamin D which contributes to the maintenance of bones and muscle.
- For vegetarians
Swallow one to three capsules daily with water. Can be taken at the same time or as a divided dose.Length 21.5mm | Width 7.4mm | Shape Oblong